So how many GaGers do you think can become romantically involved after a period of time, and what are your thoughts and insights on this topic?

Well here is a scenario, I know of two GaGers that have been communicating for a couple of months on GaG, and they also text and chat with each other on the phone and text on a regular basis everyday. Could some sort of either friendship or romantic scenario come from this.

I am interested in finding out what some of my GaGers friends think. So how many GaGers do you think can become romantically involved after a period of time, and what are your thoughts and insights on this topic?

92

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been victim of that a good number of times on here. I almost dated maybe 5 guys from here between 2016-2017

• Well I am truly sorry for your experiences with that and I hope that you find someone who treats you like a princess soon.

• Well congrats on a year then.

• Thanks for mho

Most Helpful Guy