So how many GaGers do you think can become romantically involved after a period of time, and what are your thoughts and insights on this topic?

Well here is a scenario, I know of two GaGers that have been communicating for a couple of months on GaG, and they also text and chat with each other on the phone and text on a regular basis everyday. Could some sort of either friendship or romantic scenario come from this.

I am interested in finding out what some of my GaGers friends think. So how many GaGers do you think can become romantically involved after a period of time, and what are your thoughts and insights on this topic?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been victim of that a good number of times on here. I almost dated maybe 5 guys from here between 2016-2017

1|1
    0|0
    • Well I am truly sorry for your experiences with that and I hope that you find someone who treats you like a princess soon.

• Show All
    • Well congrats on a year then.

• Thanks for mho

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Sure. I have people I talk to often from here. I also have someone that I talk to and text every day and have done so for the better part of the last 3 years.

0|1
    0|0
  • You can probably become romantically involved with someone over GaG, but I'm guessing it's not very likely.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would think it would be difficult. Nobody I follow and who follows me on here even live in the same time zone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I texted and talked on the phone with a gager. Hooked up with him once too

0|1
    1|2
  • And how do you know about what they do?

1|0
    0|0
  • It happens.

0|1
    0|1
  • 0 for sure

1|1
    0|0
  • Anything can happen.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have... some sort of relationship with a guy on here... more like friends, but would probably give a relationship a go if we lived on the same continent, let alone the same country...

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes