Girls - Would you model for a guy you were dating?

I don’t mean some perv who just wants nudes of you for his collection. I mean a professional or hobbyist artist who wanted to capture your body and create real art, knowing that the best of the pieces would be permanent additions to his portfolio of work and potentially published.

Would you do it? If so, would you model nude for him?

Bonus Question: If you were to marry him, how would you feel about your family - and potentially your own children with him - someday seeing his drawings or photographs of you?

• Yes! I’d love that, nude and everything!
  • Yes, but I’d be uncomfortable and wouldn’t do nudes
  • No, I wouldn’t, but I’d be flattered
    Vote C
  • No, I’m not just a body for him to play with!
    Vote D
  • I’m a guy/Results
    Vote E
After 12 hours poll time, I'm pleasantly surprised by the results.

Acknowledging that some girls expressed conditions, 3 out of every 4 girls who responded in the poll would model for an artist they're dating.

Of those, 78% would model nude (which translates to 1 out of every 3 girls who responded to the poll).

Granted, this is a small sample pool, but I was still surprised.

122

Most Helpful Girl