Girls - Would you model for a guy you were dating?

I don’t mean some perv who just wants nudes of you for his collection. I mean a professional or hobbyist artist who wanted to capture your body and create real art, knowing that the best of the pieces would be permanent additions to his portfolio of work and potentially published.

Would you do it? If so, would you model nude for him?

Bonus Question: If you were to marry him, how would you feel about your family - and potentially your own children with him - someday seeing his drawings or photographs of you?

Girls - Would you model for a guy you were dating?
  • Yes! I’d love that, nude and everything!
    Vote A
  • Yes, but I’d be uncomfortable and wouldn’t do nudes
    Vote B
  • No, I wouldn’t, but I’d be flattered
    Vote C
  • No, I’m not just a body for him to play with!
    Vote D
  • I’m a guy/Results
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
After 12 hours poll time, I'm pleasantly surprised by the results.

Acknowledging that some girls expressed conditions, 3 out of every 4 girls who responded in the poll would model for an artist they're dating.

Of those, 78% would model nude (which translates to 1 out of every 3 girls who responded to the poll).

Granted, this is a small sample pool, but I was still surprised.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I would model if I could keep my clothes on. Some kind of portrait would be nice, even. But I wouldn't model naked.

0|1
    0|0
  • I model for paintings sometimes. I am currently on exhibit at a museum :) super cool. But i wouldn't for a hobbyist. My experience has been many of the "professional" guys off sites like model mayhem are just looking to get girls naked and screw them. I dated a guy this did. He did this. Was not a successful relationship. A friend who is friends with other guys on model mayhem said the same. But hey, i went on to start a boudoir business and look for models. So some guys are truly just intereated in the art... just be cautious. And its very easy for people to misuse your photos even w modern laws. Secret voyeur sites like red cloud mean you'll never come across your posted image but it may be on the internet.

0|1
    0|0
    • I agree that many 'hobbyist' artists (like Model Mayhem) are just dudes set up in their basements trying to get girls naked, and when girls ask me about modeling, I always warn them about that type.

But there *are* hobbyists who are serious about art. I'm one of them. I could easily have gone into art in college, but I chose to do something that had a better salary and study art in my spare time. I have an online gallery, and I've been exhibited in a small museum of art. But I mostly just create art and build my own portfolio because I love doing it. I could argue that true hobbyists are better artists than professionals because they're not pressed to create a product for their financial survival.

• I do agree about art theft and misuse. It's best to not upload anything except low resolution images with watermarks or encryptions and giving only customers access to full res images. Quite simply, if it isn't out there, they can't steal it.

And as a hobbyist, if my art doesn't sell, oh well. I can still buy groceries. :)

• No thanks. Most “hobbyists” are really just pervs in disguise.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably not, no. I don't think I'd be comfortable posing for anything, especially not nude.

0|1
    0|0
  • If I got a share of the profits.

0|2
    0|0
    • Hmmm... so that implies you'd be ok with distributing the pics... interesting lol...

• Show All
    • made myself lol again as I meant. @Iron_Man. Lol

• @travisx2019 Still not linking that properly...
      Ohhhhhhh the blocking..
      I feel real bad because I didn't respond nicely to his favourite gager mention.. and now he's real mad.
      Nude doesn't necessarily mean face fronting...

• Only if he is good... at art stuff.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would model but no nudes

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I wouldn't do that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah probably.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most girls on here are too ugly to model

0|0
    0|0
  • If I was paid. But no nudes

0|1
    0|0
  • Most girls here are unfit to be models.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would model, but not nude. I wouldn't mind the family seeing his work if he's good at what he does.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes