Is it a turn off for girls to date a guy who's straight edge?

no drugs, tobacco, alcohol or sex before having a commited relationship

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Not at all. I hate alcohol, and while I'd probably try other drugs I'm not a 'party person' whatsoever and couldn't see myself being really into that scene. My boyfriend and I lost our virginity to one another, and I've never drunk alcohol (unless licking the bowl when my co-worker was making a chocolate guiness cake counts :') ) and only tried cigarettes a couple of times (did nothing for me), and he drinks but never to the point of getting drunk, he'll have one beer and then stop

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• They are the precious stones that can be found between millions of stones, but nowdays people choose to be stone rather than precious stone because it is easier to get stone than precious stones.

This is because today people are so shallow that they cannot realise that they are.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I like straight edge guys but I would not consider a guy who thinks sex before marriage is okay to be straight edge. The guy I am dating doesn't even lust after girls and considers even emotional interest in sex to be wrong outside of marriage.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not a turn off but it might make you incompatible with some people who don't share similar values.

0|0
    0|0
  • No sex before marriage isn't considered straight edge. Tyler the Creator holds that phrase like a gold medal in his songs. That's more a religious thing. It's supposedly a purity thing, and back then (about 500 years ago and then some) it was for women. No one cared if a man slept around.

0|0
    0|0
  • If a guy uses the phrase "straight edge", he definitely deserves a shot. In all seriousness, hopefully it's not a turn off because people with values are cool.

0|2
    0|0
  • I used to be straight edge. Power to you for sticking with it. I don't do drugs, have promiscuous sex or anything besides drink occasionally with friends. So I'm still 85% sXe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl. But you do you and if she doesn't like it the why would you want to be with someone who doesn't like you for you?

0|0
    0|0
  • No.. as long as you don't give a shit.. and have your own goal. why would those subtance abuse be attractive to girls. Honestly they are more into looks at your age

0|0
    0|0
  • It wouldn’t be a turn off but I also like to get drunk with a partner occasionally, have sex etc - I would find it difficult but if they were worth it I would hold off.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was straight edge when i was your age. Lasted all of 3 weeks. I want to experience life, not find ways to keep from experiencing it

0|0
    0|0
  • No sex a part of the whole straight edge thing? Thought it was just drinking drugs and such things

0|0
    0|0
  • A woman from the streets will think you're a lame. A decent woman will think its fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tf oh hell no, I was cool with it until you said no sex

0|0
    0|0
  • It really depends on the girl. I would absolutely adore a guy like that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not a turn off but nothing wrong with a glass of wine oon Sundays. I'm pretty much like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • honestly, that's goals. he just has to be okay with me smoking weed:)

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah not always. No sex before a committed relationship is definitely a bonus.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like somebody who is nice & likes to spend time with me

0|0
    0|0
  • To some girls yeah.. but not all.. a lot of females would respect that

0|0
    0|0
  • It really depends on the girl. Although religious zealots are your only chance with that.

0|0
    0|1
  • Im straight edge

0|0
    0|0
  • It is not a turn off for me

0|0
    0|0
  • it’s not

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn’t like a girl who was like that

0|0
    1|0
  • Good question I'm curious too

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude that is so fucking lame.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would totally date a guy who's a "straight edge."
    I don't think there's anything wrong with it... as long as they aren't judgmental to people who aren't "straight edges".

0|0
    0|0
  • Heavens no!!! Marry me? XD

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes