Is it a turn off for girls to date a guy who's straight edge?

no drugs, tobacco, alcohol or sex before having a commited relationship

1514

Most Helpful Girl

• Not at all. I hate alcohol, and while I'd probably try other drugs I'm not a 'party person' whatsoever and couldn't see myself being really into that scene. My boyfriend and I lost our virginity to one another, and I've never drunk alcohol (unless licking the bowl when my co-worker was making a chocolate guiness cake counts :') ) and only tried cigarettes a couple of times (did nothing for me), and he drinks but never to the point of getting drunk, he'll have one beer and then stop

Most Helpful Guy

• They are the precious stones that can be found between millions of stones, but nowdays people choose to be stone rather than precious stone because it is easier to get stone than precious stones.

This is because today people are so shallow that they cannot realise that they are.