Does she like me or is she playing me?

So there is this girl I've known for about 8 months. During the course of her last relationship her and I developed a deep bond with eachother and became very close friends. After the relationship ended I asked her to date and she declined and told me she needed time to heal 2-3 weeks go by and she starts seeing this other dude but not dating him. Her and I maintain our friendship and hang out quite a bit, we go to movies, roadtrips, we go out to eat, we flirt with eachother, we do a lot together. She even cuts my hair and comes and goes from my apartment as she pleases. But she says she doesn't want to date right now and that she doesn't want to lose her bestfriend (me). She knows that I want more and I've pushed that point many times but she sticks around even after I keep trying. Whats going on?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• She's confused and scared that being officially into you will mess up your relationship and hurt her way more than her last relationship did because she cares about you

0|1
    0|0
  • She doesn't like u. U r a best friend for her.

0|0
    0|0
    • Then why hasn't she pushed me out of her life for attempting to elevate things several times?

Recommended myTakes