Would you forgive your boyfriend if he fell for another girl even though you know it's your fault for smothering him?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, if you have pushed them away by whatever means then your forgiveness is perhaps only relevant to you. They might not much care if you forgive them, they may feel that there is nothing to forgive.

I think we have to take ownership for what we do and expect that others do the same. Don't take all the blame on yourself if it wasn't all your fault, but recognise when it was mostly your fault and try to be better. As for forgiveness, if you feel you still have resentment in your heart then you have to let it go if you want to be back together or you want to move on. If you hold on to it you'll be poisoned by it.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Not everyone you meet is going to be with you forever. I would be grateful that he left before we were married with kids. You need to be with who you want to be with in life, I wouldn't hold it against him but I wouldn't blame myself for it either.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• This sorts of things can happen, even in otherwise perfect relationships. Sometimes you can't choose how to feel for a person, and it does NOT mean that he has to like you less. We're biologically programmed to fall in love occasionally.
    So if your relationship isn't open and he doesn't act upon those feelings, there isn't really a problem. Especially because he was mature enough to talk about it instead of hiding it.

0|0
    0|0
    • I found out from his best friend who felt bad for me. And when I confronted him he denied it so I let it go and went along. I'm battling by myself in my head and he thinks I don't know

• Show All
    • I don't really know he says he loves me but I don't believe him

• Why do you distrust him? Is it the way he says it? Or because of what that one friend told you?

• Its not your fault that he found someone else, your relationship just didn't work

2|1
    0|0
    • I feel like it is because I was a clingy girlfriend. I pushed him to do that

• Show All
    • Damn. That hurts me even more.

• Im sorry, but its not the end of there world there is so maaaany guys out there :) plus you're 18 so young you'll be fine

• If my boyfriend talks to another bitch enough to fall for her he cam be single. Fuck that

1|1
    0|1
  • It's probably not your fault, love is complex, and I think you can forgive him if you want, nit sure if you should

0|0
    0|0
  • You must talk about what are his turnoffs that are being followed by you...

And you must follow it...

Without bais

0|0
    0|0
  • Well how did you smother him

0|0
    0|0
    • By texting him all the time and asking where he is and crying and being insecure

• Thats not your fault that you love him, i alway thought a girl asking me where i was is adorable cause it means she cares, its his lost, you find someone that would love you with those features

• No I wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • Try and learn to give people some space and not be too full on... You'll ruin future relationships.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes