Do guys like girls who wear makeup more?

i know that most guys can't tell unless the makeup is obvious/fake looking but if it looks natural and makes someone more attractive guys will like it more right?
i do not wear makeup and im v insecure about that all my girl friends make fun of me for it and all the guys go after them and any girl who is attractive and usually those girls and my friends have well done makeup and nice clothes.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly I like it mixed up and it also depends on the personality I think. Some I think should not have make up st all or just very little because they just have a natural feeling to them and they don't need it. Some I like with more make up if well done or just a small amount.

One thing that I can say is that I don't like if it's a every day thing with lots of makeup. I like it to be mixed up and changed for the occasion or what she is wearing. Usually I'd say that very light make up is enough.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I won't Care if he likes it or not. I'd still put make up on. Because I love it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• My opinion is no makeup. Natural beauty is the only true beauty. Makeup is pretty but true beauty is what u wake up to every morning

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of us prefer the natural look, but a lot of girls wear make up for themselves rather than other

0|0
    0|0
  • A little bit of make-up is fine but I prefer less or none

0|0
    0|0
  • Do what makes you more confident and presentable...

But don't overdo it

0|0
    0|0
  • I like well done makeup. But that doesn't mean I dont like o natural.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer girls with 0 make up.

0|0
    0|0
  • The less makeup the better

0|0
    0|0
  • Makeup is fine, but I don't like cake face...

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as its not overboard. Very lite amount. Basically just to cocer blemishes

0|0
    0|0
  • No it’s the girl herself. I don’t think any guys go around looking for any of that specifically. You would like her if she liked make up or didn’t. My point is that parts not a big deal. Maybe it’s something else.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as it’s not caked on. You don’t want to wake up to a different person in the morning.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes