I met a guy on messenger and after that we message lot but I can't understand his feeling toward me?

İ met guy on messenger and as it appeared he is very interesting guy and we are attracted in lot levels this was is 14th March and now is 4 May we still communicate, send pics to each other share life events and everything seems he likes but he doesn't says it. I gave him lots of hints that I like him said to him he is very interesting , has goox smile, he is good looking guy and things like that.. but he still is in silent, doesn't shares feeling so im confused.. my country and his country are not far away from each other we are neighbours... I can't get what he is expects from me or with me just for having fun.. then why he shares lots things with me, family pictures and things like too , strange,..
Guys please read and help I will be soo glad!

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Does he tell you the same things like "you're and interesting person, you're good looking" and to be honest if it were me I wouldn't want to dwell on the situation too long so I would just be straightforward and ask him if he has any feelings for me

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes he said lot things like that , I think same to ask him he likes me or not because we are simehow standing on same place and it worries me :/ thanks for advice

• If you have shared nude photos and similar it's possible he only cares about that. Otherwise I think you need to be more clear with him and honestly since you are writing you can be much more forward. You can even ask him what he feels about you and you can even say that you would be interested in dating someone like him. If he says no then you know. It's very easy to make approaches in text.

I recommend that you just be more forward and if you want to know something you need to ask. Then you will have your answer.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes I think u are right :) no I never send nudes , we just share normal pics. I think to ask him too -what he thinks about me? because somehow situation gets annoying :/thanks for recommendation :)

• I think he the type don't talk much and a little shy

1|0
    0|0
    • Mey be because we only texts me and sends pics , we never talked vie call or vid, I asked him several times but he made like ignored

• Show All
    • No he never asks such pics , we share normal pics never nudes

• Ok then u should keep convinced him to video call

Recommended myTakes