I met a guy on messenger and after that we message lot but I can't understand his feeling toward me?

İ met guy on messenger and as it appeared he is very interesting guy and we are attracted in lot levels this was is 14th March and now is 4 May we still communicate, send pics to each other share life events and everything seems he likes but he doesn't says it. I gave him lots of hints that I like him said to him he is very interesting , has goox smile, he is good looking guy and things like that.. but he still is in silent, doesn't shares feeling so im confused.. my country and his country are not far away from each other we are neighbours... I can't get what he is expects from me or with me just for having fun.. then why he shares lots things with me, family pictures and things like too , strange,..
Guys please read and help I will be soo glad!

12