Is it wrong that I just want to have fun? And not know about the serious stuff?

I dont know if its a commitment issue but all I want to do is ignore the shit reality we live in and have as much fun as possible.

I really hate it when we have to be serious.

The way I see it, everyone has shit times, but its the fun ones we should want to think about

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No it's not wrong. Life would be boring if you were serious all the time. As long as you can switch to being serious when the situation calls for a more serious approach, just live your life having fun. Fun and laughter, and not taking everything so serious and personal is one of the keys to long-term happiness

0|0
    0|0
    • That's the problem, when things start getting serious and gloomy, I begin to freak out and usually that's when the relationship is over. I can be serious, but I refuse to dwell on things I can't fix.

• Show All
    • In my defence, I am happy to be serious if I feel I need to and I will do everything in my power to help. But Im not a good shoulder to cry on

• Also i feel that they are weird about it. Like when a girls dad died she sent me a pic of her with him at his funeral. Then she started going on about how she can't go on without him. That's just a girl who I hooked up with on holiday

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Its totally normal but you can't do this forever, well you can but you will never get involved in something serious if you don't act seriously when needed, sometimes too muck joking and playing unserious will back out at you
    If you can't be serious then try to understand the need of other people to be serious and be there for them if you care ofc

0|0
    0|0
  • Well that could go sideways in a bad way real quick. It's best to plan a little at a time. Once you have your basics like a steady job with steady income a place to stay ( not your parents house) and you keep your bills paid and try real had not to rack up debt. The party till you're purple. Just remembered if you choose parting over bills then I hope you're big fan of camping!! This isn't the best life advice but if you don't want to know about the rest of the world ignore it. After all you only live in it. Unless you party too hard. Then you won't have to worry about it at all.

0|0
    0|0
    • Woah woah woah. You've got it completely wrong there mate. Im actually bit of a workaholic, especially if I genuinely respect my current boss/client.

But when it comes to my lovelife, I dont want to even know about any problems unless I can fix them. I just want to enjoy the moment. I dont want to dwell on how sad life is.

• Show All
    • Thing is, its not usually the problems that scare me off, its the way they handle them.

My best friend is a girl who has had loads of shit haopen, but she's like me where she ignores all that and focuses on having fun.

• Every thought about hooking up with your besty? I get it if you don't want to go there. And I totally agree with you on people not knowing how to handle problems. It's like problem solving isn't a skill they teach in school!

• It is not wrong if you say it beforehand

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes