Is it wrong that I just want to have fun? And not know about the serious stuff?

I dont know if its a commitment issue but all I want to do is ignore the shit reality we live in and have as much fun as possible.

I really hate it when we have to be serious.

The way I see it, everyone has shit times, but its the fun ones we should want to think about

40

Most Helpful Girl

• No it's not wrong. Life would be boring if you were serious all the time. As long as you can switch to being serious when the situation calls for a more serious approach, just live your life having fun. Fun and laughter, and not taking everything so serious and personal is one of the keys to long-term happiness

• That's the problem, when things start getting serious and gloomy, I begin to freak out and usually that's when the relationship is over. I can be serious, but I refuse to dwell on things I can't fix.

• In my defence, I am happy to be serious if I feel I need to and I will do everything in my power to help. But Im not a good shoulder to cry on

• Also i feel that they are weird about it. Like when a girls dad died she sent me a pic of her with him at his funeral. Then she started going on about how she can't go on without him. That's just a girl who I hooked up with on holiday