He follows me, likes My pics watches My stories but doesn't text me.. Has been months now? Urgent?

I am FED UP. I am so mad that i just wanna unfollow him, should i do that? Will he get it? Ugh.. You men are so fucking complicated to understand, not Easy at all.

Thanks

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Firstly you can do all of that without liking you. Secondly why is it he that should write? Did you show him any signs that you like him?

Just write him yourself. Don't sit around waiting, take action if you want something.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• But that doesn't mean that he likes you

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• so how exactly is he meant to know that you want him to text you?

this is going to sound a bit silly.. but have you tried, god forbid, telling him?

chances are his crystal ball is malfunctioning!

0|0
    0|0
  • Well liking your various posts and such really doesn't mean that much in itself
    But in the case that it is to show interest what if anything have you done to show the interest is reciprocated?

0|0
    0|0
  • The thing is most guys want a straight forward answer. If i were in his position i would not text until I knew you wanted me to. Guys are not complicated, we are straight forward and simple. He may just think you are friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not text him first. What is wrong with you, he clearly likes you but he is probably insecure to text you. Why do guys always have to make the first contact?

0|0
    0|0
    • Ok but I'm also insecure in texting him first.. lol

• why are you mad? because he doesn't give you attention

t h e w o r l d d o e s n t r e v o l v e a r o u n d y o u

0|1
    0|0
  • You could always text him. I know thats a radical idea!

0|0
    0|0
  • Seems like he’s creeping, I don't know maybe try messaging him first then asking why he’s not texting anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Have you tried texting him?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it's because of u women lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes