Are there any guys out there like Augustus Waters?

I want a guy who will text me 24/7, compliment me all the time, remind me how beautiful i am (not just outside but inside), day cute things to me, be super soft and gentle with me, etc. Are there any romantic guys out there like Augustus Waters?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I love complimenting and I'm quite gentle and I'd say romantic. I don't think you should however expect someone to always write you and always give you attention unless you give something back.

It also gets tiring after a while even for you. But I do love being kind and gentle but I won't do it for nothing. If you will just expect it without giving anything yourself then I will stop quickly.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sure there are.
    This just isn't the right place to find Mr. Waters lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'm romantic, you wanna date me?
    I'll stick to you & give you full attention & both will be stuck like glue.. But money & bills will eventually do me apart honey, from giving you my entire heart & world because what your seeking is a being from the heavens.

0|0
    0|0
  • Where In the world is augustus waters lol
    Am I suppose to like know where that is 😂
    Guys like that exist all over lol its called a good match

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea who Augustus Waters is but honestly I think you would get sick of that after a while

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but they may be unattractive and have low self esteem

0|0
    0|0
  • Whrre you from depending how you loook maybe im the perfect matchh, loll😀

0|0
    0|0
  • I can be like that, but it must be appreciated and returned or the relationship might end...

0|0
    0|0
  • If you find him, ask him if he has a brother 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes there is you just have to find him princess

0|0
    0|0
  • That sounds needy. I want someone fun

0|0
    0|0
  • if you actually get one of those guys you'll probably hate it cause he sounds clingy af.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes