Are there any guys out there like Augustus Waters?

I want a guy who will text me 24/7, compliment me all the time, remind me how beautiful i am (not just outside but inside), day cute things to me, be super soft and gentle with me, etc. Are there any romantic guys out there like Augustus Waters?

210

Most Helpful Guy

• I love complimenting and I'm quite gentle and I'd say romantic. I don't think you should however expect someone to always write you and always give you attention unless you give something back.

It also gets tiring after a while even for you. But I do love being kind and gentle but I won't do it for nothing. If you will just expect it without giving anything yourself then I will stop quickly.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sure there are.
    This just isn't the right place to find Mr. Waters lol