Would you date a coworker? and how would handle having a crush on a coworker?

because I’m currently in that situation.
the thing is I don't know if it’s inappropriate. bc i feel like there’s chemistry between us. makes me feel like he’s “pulling back” bc we’re actually just coworkers. we don’t text or hang out outside if work. only when we meet up with other coworkers. but when we do, we get along great, also during work, we don’t work together but we see each other often during the day.
what would you do? would you date a coworker? or how would you handle it? I don’t know if I should push my feelings away. but how am I supposed to find out if there could be more?
bc I would look so stupid if he was just being nice the whole time. and the fact that I would have to see him everyday makes it even more awkward.

511

Most Helpful Guy

• Problem is if you two have an ugly break up you still have to see each other every day.