Is it okay to have a matching tattoo with your partner?

Is it okay to have a matching tattoo with your partner?Is it okay to have a matching tattoo with your partner?

4467

Most Helpful Guy

• Fucking aww. My girlfriend wanted us to both to get angel wings on our back because she's my angel and I'm her angel (we're both super into tattoos and I have a lot of them, I think they're sexy). I ended up goin for the angel wings think just mine are on fire. I'd rather be her demon.
    I really want to get her to get half the rebel alliance logo on her wrist and then I get the other half (I was originally gonna get the whole logo before I met her). It's a fight because I started dating the one awesome chick on Earth who doesn't like Star Wars (GAAAARRR!!!) But I will convert her. By god is my witness. She will join my religion.

Most Helpful Girl