Would you dislike if a girl you never talked to added on SM and explained?

This guy I like, we notice each other everytime but couldn't find the opp to talk to him since I rarely see him. He could never approach me as well. Do you think it's fine to add him and tell him why I did it? Thank you.

010

Most Helpful Guy

• Hello, in order to help you I must be a bit more direct, so you can really know what some men think. Try not to take this personally.

Add him and tell him you like him as more than a friend. You MUST indicate you like him as more than a friend if you want to date him. If you don't he will move on. Most men have enough friends and what they want is a date. Men will not pursue girls if they don't escalate to indicate the girl wants a date too. And most men won't want to date a girl who can't even indicate she likes him as more than a friend. A relationship requires more confidence than that.

If you are too shy to ask him out when you are ready, this line worked on me. From her to me: "So, when are you going to ask me out?" That makes it plain she wants to go on a date. :)

• Thank you so much for your opinion. I can understand your point of view, it's realistic. Yet, every guy is different and will react differently to a girl approaching them directly or through the internet.
      Do you think it's fine to tell him I came randomly across his profile? Wouldn't that be weird? I can go on from there to tell him that i've been noticing him back, etc