Why did he do that?

I met this guy twice. And the second time we met, when we are about to part ways.. I didn't know that he wanted to kiss me. Then the next day, he texted me out of a sudden asking me about some random thing and we got on a topic about about him wanting to actually kiss me on the lips but I wasn't aware. So, I generally asked why did he wanted to kiss me and he said because attraction and that he kinda like me because I am pretty, funny and interesting. But I asked him why just "kinda" and not "I like you"? He said that it was weird to say "I like you". I replied him back by saying " okay, then I kinda like you then". He took really long to reply me these days. It seems like he is not interested in talking to me anymore? Not sure what is on his mind? Why did he confessed to me but not acting to what he is saying? Has he given up on me? Now I am confused and frustrated. Did I do anything wrong? I need some advice! Should I just forget about this whole thing?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Chances are he does really like you, but by the sounds of it is way to shy or afraid to show it. I mean if you like him to. Talk to him when ever and kiss him first. It can only end two ways, you push into his boundary and things kick off from there, or it won't. That's what I reckon anyway :)

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for your reply Zally! But at this rate, he doesn’t even respond to my text messages :( What should I do?

• Show All
    • Well that kinda sucks. Have you told him you like him at all?

• I replied “ then i kinda like you then “ and i tried to talk about other things... he stopped replying me

• You make a strong point. It should mean the same thing if you both said you kind of like each other. But in this circumstance, he might have thought you took offence when you said that you "kind" of like him too. I think he is scared to show his feelings because he thinks you pulled away from a kiss and because you only "kind" of like him. He thinks he got friend zoned.

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh damn! To come to think about it, you’re right. He might feel that I friendzoned him :O And thats why he is not replying to my messages? : He told me that he was drunk before that and when I asked whether is he ok? He said yeah he was, just a night out with his pals.

• Show All
    • I think he has moved on. I have had things end in a similar fashion. She just stopped replying one day and that was that. Keep your chin up I'm sure you'll find someone else who can text you back :).

• Yeah, you think so too right? :( ok, I will try to get over it!

• From what I deducted it's very clear u like him too. Why not go to him

0|0
    0|0
    • But he didn’t reply to my messages though :|

• That's weird tho, text him again and ask 2 hang out

• Yeah very weird! I didn’t ask him to hang out. But I thought he would continue the conversation but he didn’t and kept on going online on Whatsapp 🤦🏻‍♀️

Recommended myTakes