Guys, Would you date someone who's had cosmetic or plastic surgery?

I've only had my lips done, but nobody has said anything bad apart from those against it. However I always see so many people slagging off celebrities who have had it done online.

People will tear others down for their appearance, and then act surprised when they do something to change it.
  • No to both
  • Yes to both / I wouldn't care
  • Only if it was minor (such as lip fillers)
    Vote C
  • Cosmetic, yes. Plastic, no
    Vote D
  • Plastic yes. Cosmetic, no
    Vote E

31

Most Helpful Guy

• I wasn't even aware of the difference between the two till you made this question.
    Before the question I would have said outright no to both.
    Now, I'd probably be open to plastic surgery but I'd still prefer a girl to avoid cosmetic surgery...

• Don't you mean you'd be open to cosmetic surgery but avoid plastic? Plastic involves going under the knife and is permanent (in most cases) - cosmetic surgery involves mainly needles only and is temporary.

I think a lot of people on this question are getting the two confused. Surely temporary cosmetic surgery is worlds better than plastic surgery? Or is that just me lol

• When I was reading up on the two the difference was *not* how permanent they where but the motivation.
      Plastic surgery is what you'd do after say a car crash, trying to restore how you your functionality etc, giving you a proper jaw and a face that actually looks like a face.
      Cosmetic surgery on the other hand is done just for the sake of looks.