Would a guy ask a girl he has no feelings for out on a date at an expensive restaurant?

I don’t know... he doesn’t really contact me often, but asked me out on a date or hangout at an expensive fancy restaurant where he footed the bill, under the excuse that he owes me a meal juz coz I cooked for him once. He didn’t really ask me questions back like when I asked him his favourite colour or what he’s doing over summer-he didn’t ask me what about you? But he likes to listen to my problems & offer advice. So, I’m confused. It’s nothing, right? He’s just being a good friend.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Instead of falling for what he do, get to understand his motives. And you need know what you want from him and draw the line.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well this situation is confusing, but yep, maybe He felt in debt that you cooked for him once and wanted to take you to a nice place to enjoy your company, but as he didn´t ask anything and apparently didn´t try to flirt or anything else i think maybe he really just sees you as a friend but doesn´t care to spend some money on you to enjoy your company, i would advise you to be attentive to his behavior after this meeting to see if it change in the sense of starting to flirt more and so on, but if not, just take that as a nice gesture for a friend.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have done this a few time. When I do it, it's typically because I am lonely. I feel like there may connection he might be trying to make, the best way to find out us to ask though :).

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes