Would a guy ask a girl he has no feelings for out on a date at an expensive restaurant?

I don’t know... he doesn’t really contact me often, but asked me out on a date or hangout at an expensive fancy restaurant where he footed the bill, under the excuse that he owes me a meal juz coz I cooked for him once. He didn’t really ask me questions back like when I asked him his favourite colour or what he’s doing over summer-he didn’t ask me what about you? But he likes to listen to my problems & offer advice. So, I’m confused. It’s nothing, right? He’s just being a good friend.

03