Wanting to get back together with my ex boyfriend?

I broke up with my boyfriend of 8 months almost 2 months ago and I’m really regretting everything. I realize i really love him and i made a mistake. I was having a feeling he was going to break up with me so i pulled the trigger first. We talk everyday (like on Snapchat, and at school). At one point we were going to try again but then the next day he said he just didn’t know anymore. I feel like i keep pushing for this relationship to work and i feel like i need to just give up, but i don’t want to and every time i think about doing that it kills me.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Getting back with ur ex is never a good idea. But in your case, I think you should talk to him about, see if he feels the same way, if he still has feelings for u, if he wants to give it a try.. if yes, then you got ur second chance. If not, you get a closure and can move on without regrets. I don't think it's wise to keep it in and always have doubts. Gather up your courage and have the talk. Maybe you'll end with your heart broken, but it's the right thing to do and what's best for u. Good luck 🤗

0|0
    0|0
  • U don't get to pick if it happens or bit he has to want it to

0|0
    0|0
  • Move on. You're wasting your time

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes