How much communication do you like with somebody you're interested in?

This is not about somebody you're already in a long-term, committed relationship. This is about somebody you're still getting to know, maybe dating, but have made nothing official yet.

How much communication do you like?

Do you want to communicate with all the social media apps you have, including texting and talking?

How much is too much communicating?

How long can you go without communicating before it bothers you?

For me, outside of F2F, two forms of communicating is enough. Beyond that is needy.

I can go days without communicating, but that's also because I like to have space, and give the other person space. It doesn't mean I'm not interested, I just like space.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Daily communication is good. Like how are you, what are you doing. Nothing more. You need to make her understand I am thinking about you.
    3 days without communication is long I think, especially in the beginning.

Most Helpful Guy

• Social life starts with communication. And the most important of it is listening.