Has he lost feelings for me after a peck?

This guy I dated twice showed so much interests in the beginning. I initiated all the outings because I was being spontaneous and he gladly abided for twice. On the second date I gave him a peck on his cheeks before leaving his car when he sent be back home. In his texts he said sorry for not reciprocating because he needs to understand more to see how feelings go. I wasn't embarrassed... But things start to digress. I asked him out again, he said he already have plans, suggested if next week is possible. I asked again few days before 'next week' and he said he would let me know cause the agenda wasn't out yet (his work is understandably busy). And yes, next day he told me he couldn't, because he has work consecutively even on weekends. He didn't just tell me he was busy. He told me the specifics.

I wasn't sure until now if I was helping him with excuses. I didn't ask him out or talked to him since then, and he didn't initiate contact eithwr. Guys, is this the way you softly let us know that you lost your feelings? Because what I felt was being left out.

04

Most Helpful Guy

• How long has it been with no word from him? It's totally possible that he's just really busy, I'll forget to text people for days but that doesn't mean I lose interest

• After every initiation of text or call, he will surely reply. But if there isn't a start of conversation from my side, it has been 6 months now.

• Right so you should move on, it's been half a year

• Okay. That is a legit official move on reason.. now that it's written, given feedbacks.