Would you make sure the long distance relationship works if your really into that person?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I would, long distance can be very difficult to get used to, but if both are trying. I would think its possible. But sometimes you can try and try and it will never work. You just need to find the right person.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes exactly

• Show All
    • Your welcome, hope things work out well for you or your friend.

• Wow thanks for the MHO, first one I think, I recently started this account when forgot password and email for old one, thanks x

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• for me personally it's not about if your really into the person or not, it's more about physical connection and emotional interactions, this what makes a relationship work, unfortunately long distance relationship didn't work for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • if both are into that relationship it will work

and when anyone loses the interests, it starts falling apart

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes of course but love is like a two way street you gotta give love to get love and both individuals must have rules and trust for each other due to the fact that relationships are built on strong trust and faithfulness to overcome the temptations of life today
    Personally I'd like to give it a try and see where it goes having a clear vision of having this person in your life and starting a family and growing old together without losing their love for one and other

For better or worse
    For rich or poor
    For good or bad
    A relationship is a commitment between two individuals with a clear goal for getting to know each other and hopefully finding mr/Mrs right someday and making memories to last a lifetime through everything 😊

This is just my opinion

1|0
    0|0
  • Video call every day. Even just a little. Fundamental core of a relationship is "distance"

1|0
    0|0
  • I tried super hard once but it didn't work out so sometimes just one side tryna make sure it works doesn't end up well

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m kind of in that position but i haven’t met her yet. I’m willing to do that though for sure

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes it's out of hand and you can't help making it works

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah from my side I will make sure it works :)

1|0
    0|0
  • YES I will try

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, they can work if you are both into it

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't believe in such but friendship yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes, totally... and u?

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would

1|0
    0|0
  • For me they already work.

1|0
    0|0
  • I totally would

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe.. depends how well u both communicate.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i would

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, i would, but only if i knew that's temporary, and in the near future we're going to be together. I wouldn't stay in an online relationship that goes nowhere

1|0
    0|0
  • nope!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes