Complicated Long Term GF?

What does it mean when a girlfriend of 6 years wants her boyfriend that helps raise her 2 kids (age7 and 10) to move out, take a break.. but not have him flirt or talk to any other females? (Insider info: relationship has gotten violent on 2 occasions, nothing serious where police intervention was needed) Also, keeps her phone locked and won't give access to it, under any circumstances.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Given what you posted, I'd break up with her. You're kind enough to help raise someone else's kids and she wants you to move out? Ungrateful, even if she doesn't have plans to bring some other guy in, and therefore a dealbreaker.

0|1
    0|0
    • Touché.. I've tried numerous times but she doesn't want me to leave her alone.. and she doesn't want me with one else.. my biggest problem with her is that she isn't that affectionate.. doesn't do spontaneous sexy things.. doesn't take me places.. doesn't surprise me with gifts.. I know I sound like a girl, but I do all these things with nothing in return.. she has a good job.. and she shops a lot.. I dont see why it's so hard to show appreciation.

• If it's important to you and you're not getting it in this relationship despite making your wishes clear, than it's time to break up with her.

• It's an unfortunate decision that's come across to me several times.. and probably for the best😕

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes