I want to show him that he’s not the only one?

Hello y’all.

I just recently had a baby a few weeks ago.
My boyfriend was doing so good helping me and stuff.
Well, this week he has been coming home late... he says he has to do OT at work, which is fine. But him coming home late isn’t helping because I am exhausted and want some of my own alone time.
Well today he left for work and said he’ll be home late and he wants to get a hair cut after work - so I’m like ugh ok.

I just want my own time back. I want to be able to do something.
I want to show him like look you’re not the only one who can go do whatever but I just don’t know how to go about it.
It’s not like I can stay out later tonight w the baby cause he’ll be out late too. I don't know.

12