I want to show him that he’s not the only one?

Hello y’all.

I just recently had a baby a few weeks ago.
My boyfriend was doing so good helping me and stuff.
Well, this week he has been coming home late... he says he has to do OT at work, which is fine. But him coming home late isn’t helping because I am exhausted and want some of my own alone time.
Well today he left for work and said he’ll be home late and he wants to get a hair cut after work - so I’m like ugh ok.

I just want my own time back. I want to be able to do something.
I want to show him like look you’re not the only one who can go do whatever but I just don’t know how to go about it.
It’s not like I can stay out later tonight w the baby cause he’ll be out late too. I don't know.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Love is not a battle field that u just prove it to ur lover that u can fight always. He'll be around when he like. U just take care urself n love him by ignoring those.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe see if you can have a night where he takes care of the little one by himself and you go have alone time? Or schedule things out?

0|0
    0|0
    • I try but the baby doesn’t take a bottle.
      Sooo I’m stuck having to feed. I try to get out for a little bit but it’s rare cause he hasn’t really been home for me to do so.

• Ah I understand. A baby's time is all their own, so it's hard to schedule :/ but hopefully he could watch the baby when the little one is sleeping and you could have a little time

• I don't know tell him!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes