Asian men Caucasian female, awkward?

I really wanted to know if there are any other guys who are out there in my position. Im korean American and my wife is pure Caucasian. Whenever im out in public with my wife, regardless of age or gender, many people often stare at us and make me feel negative in some way. Not to mention when we have our baby in stroller n walk pass by strangers, sometimes i can see others double take n make me feel uncomfortable. Of course they are others who say we have the cutest baby yet if my wife n i were alone people seems to be suprised were togther.
Its common for reverse situation where white men and Asian women is common yet other way around is not... is it just me that seesbit n feels it this way? or is there more who are like me and sense the negative atmosphere because of Asian race...
I always wanted ladys opinon when it comes to dating Asian men because a lot of negative force comes from ladys in public. Maybe cux im arizona.. I don't know.. please tell me im not alone

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Are you really sure it's not you being paranoid? I see couples of all races every day it doesn't seem out of the ordinary for an Asian man to have a white gf/wife.

0|0
    0|0
    • It could be where im at too truthfully. Arixona is beauitful place but hellllla southern fried community.. n it is true we dont congregate as much here copare to places like califonia n newyork

• OK sorry I don't really know from experience I live in the UK. I have heard a lot that some states aren't very Liberal or just racist so maybe you are right. But don't let it bother you so much if possible you really should ignore the opinions of racists.

• Thanks brotha!! Uk is sich a multi cultural place, n fairly small country so im sure u see it more often ever, where here in america some places u see more cows then humans

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes