Asian men Caucasian female, awkward?

I really wanted to know if there are any other guys who are out there in my position. Im korean American and my wife is pure Caucasian. Whenever im out in public with my wife, regardless of age or gender, many people often stare at us and make me feel negative in some way. Not to mention when we have our baby in stroller n walk pass by strangers, sometimes i can see others double take n make me feel uncomfortable. Of course they are others who say we have the cutest baby yet if my wife n i were alone people seems to be suprised were togther.
Its common for reverse situation where white men and Asian women is common yet other way around is not... is it just me that seesbit n feels it this way? or is there more who are like me and sense the negative atmosphere because of Asian race...
I always wanted ladys opinon when it comes to dating Asian men because a lot of negative force comes from ladys in public. Maybe cux im arizona.. I don't know.. please tell me im not alone

01