Hard to find serious relationshio online?

Why is it difficult to find right man this days?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I am wondering why I can't find the right woman online. :)
    Don't like the dating apps much and I'm not really the kind of guy to go to a bar and find someone. (Bit of an introvert, so a professional social things avoider) So basically I'm screwed, but without the fun part. :)

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Reason #1. Because judging in 2 seconds on photos... and photos are often bad if not taken by a pro... you don't get to judge the profiles for who really is behind them.

Reason #2. Because a "right man" for a woman often means that this woman discards all the good men whose social status is not as high as their own. It's called HYPERGAMY and you can already find a lot of laughable articles titled something like "where have the good men gone?". It always goes something like: I am an accomplished woman with this or that diploma and I can't find a guy with a PhD and a 6 figures salary to match my level, while I would never lower my standards to date a good "average" man. You also need to take into account that the education system has been tweaked against males making them less numerous than women to get a bachelor degree. ... but I may have misconstrued what you mean by "right man" since you didn't really elaborate.

Reason #3: maybe there's something you're doing wrong. Maybe you're on OkCupid and have answered too many questions, bringing OKC to hide many profiles from you. Or maybe you've set some restrictive filters. Or maybe your description doesn't encourage enough those men who would have the traits you're looking for, to contact you. Or maybe you've written some aggressive message that deters them, like "if you can't write anything more original than 'hey, howdy', don't bother writing to me at all".

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s hard because some girls think guys are just looking for sex online which makes us look bad and makes my life more harder to find the right girl because of it. So I gave up with online dating apps.

I’m not a clubbing guy either so I’m pretty much screwed I think and given up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Online dating is getting more popular, for girls the question is "to find the right guy", for guys it's probably "to find a girl"

1|0
    0|0
  • People who are online enough to think finding a mate online is normal are not in touch with the outside physical world anymore. So they can be weird in all kinds of ways, not the least of which is being difficult to date lmao.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because no body want a serious relationship unless it benefits them

1|1
    0|0
  • Because no one is real anymore. They put who they either want to be or who they think you want them to be online and during the first few dates.

0|0
    0|0
  • People are impatient and want immediate success and perfection within too many choices...

0|0
    0|0
  • Simply because most girls will be looking for the wrong things and not the personality

0|0
    0|0
  • Try real life 3d men

0|0
    0|0
  • yes hard
    too much hard
    almost as hard as my dick

0|0
    0|0
  • Where are you living now

0|0