Why do some men think older women can't be attractive?

Sure their looks fade some, everyone's does. But I find older women develop qualities that make them very attractive that most younger women simply don't have.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with you. I graduated from university in my early 30's and spent most of my time with young 20 year olds during my time in my university. I once attended a bible study for parents (people 30 - 46 years old) and it was the most exciting crowd I had ever been with - these people were so strong and mature and hard working and wise and intelligent and successful and selfless and independent and I thought "wow! amazing!"

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Men don't think older women can't be attractive. They think women typically lose beauty with age. Most older women are not attractive.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's subjective.

• You think women get more beautiful in general as they approach their 40s, 50s and even 60s?

• I never said more beautiful, but they don't just lose all their attractiveness.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think some guys lack normal male hormones & they only pretend to find any woman attractive. So they are expert at rating superficial qualities but don’t really get what sexy is at all. Or why (for example) hips are nice on a woman. These guys want women to have a boy/unisex look or to be covered in 8 inches of makeup like the Kardashians.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of the time I am drwn towards older women... Mostly because my mental age is around 40 and I have more in common with women who are slightly older and more mature...

0|0
    0|0
  • many younger guys like older women but many older guys like younger women... many dont. its just personal preference and not worth getting bothered about

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not that they're ugly, it's that for the majority of men younger women will always be prettier than older ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s up to people and what they expect during the relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's nothing older women have that younger women do not have

0|0
    0|0
  • Who thinks that. That is just stupid. Older women rock

0|0
    0|1
  • Ignorance

0|0
    0|2
  • Why do you think the term MILF was created