Why do some men think older women can't be attractive?

Sure their looks fade some, everyone's does. But I find older women develop qualities that make them very attractive that most younger women simply don't have.

38

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with you. I graduated from university in my early 30's and spent most of my time with young 20 year olds during my time in my university. I once attended a bible study for parents (people 30 - 46 years old) and it was the most exciting crowd I had ever been with - these people were so strong and mature and hard working and wise and intelligent and successful and selfless and independent and I thought "wow! amazing!"

Most Helpful Guy

• Men don't think older women can't be attractive. They think women typically lose beauty with age. Most older women are not attractive.

• That's subjective.

• You think women get more beautiful in general as they approach their 40s, 50s and even 60s?

• I never said more beautiful, but they don't just lose all their attractiveness.