After how many dates is it inappropriate to still get on a dating website?

• 2 dates
  • 3 dates
  • 5 dates
    Vote C
  • 10 dates
    Vote D
  • Other
    Vote E

919

Most Helpful Girl

• as early as you can, cause if things are going well what's the point of going back to dating websites? you should try to see how things go with this person instead of stringing someone along online. I think if you still feel the need to go on dating websites when you started seeing someone, in case there is someone 'better', it just shows you are not that into the person you are dating now and just wasting time. lets say you keep getting on the dating websites and someone asks you out. will you then date two people at the same time? or say wait, I'll ask you out if things don't work out with the current guy... or lets say you simply chat with this person who is interested, but then things work out with the first one, so only then you tell him you have a boyfriend. he'd have wasted all this time on you.
    it will not work out with the first one if you have other potentials on your mind and keep focusing on other options, and you cannot properly chat with someone on dating website in case they ask you out, cause then you're not 100% single. so it's a waste of time either way. choose one, either the guy you're with now, or the rest of the options online

• Very well said.. this is a hypothetical to men. I am not in the situation. I hate when people answer a? Automatically thinking the situation applies to them, can a person not ask things out of curiosity, prove a point, for friends, etc

• well usually here when people ask a question it's because they are in that situation. I was not sure if you are in it, but I addressed 'you' in the answer, just so you would put yourself in that situation and see things from that perspective :)

Most Helpful Guy

• By the end of the second date you should know if you want to pursue a relationship with the person