This guy said he wasn't ready for relationship two months later seeing someone Do you think this might be serious he still keeps bringing up the EX?��

i like this guy we met back in January he talked about his ex girlfriend how they where together for 5 years and when they broke up she got with someone and is happy with the new guy. But the guy was still bringing up the ex girlfriend talking about the ex how she didn't support his career and she didn't like his family stuff like that.. (idk how long was it since they broke up ) but he said he dated a girl since he left the ex girlfriend.

he said he wanted to focus on his career and job (he didn't say it to me but I was there ) this was in January then

2 months later he's "SEEING someone " do u think she's a REBOUND? .

He still talking about the ex not to me but someone else

it was wbecause the first time I saw him even though we didn't introduce each other he came up to me and say hello I was in a give him a handshake and he pulled me for a hug other times I saw him he would do the same this time I saw him with this new girl two months later he gave me a handshake goodbyenot only that but he gave me another handshake he said that was a bad hand shake and he gave me another one I found a little weird because normally when I say goodbye to someone sometimes I do get them I handshake but I'm asking them so that was a bad handshake so I found that a little bit weird or maybe it's just me what do you think?

01