Should I allow my boyfriend to teach one of his girl-friends who likes him to teach her English?

my boyfriend wants to teach some other girl who likes him English... he doesn’t like her but he is friends with her. We dated once and broke up for only a week then he was asking me out again publicly and when i said yes the girl was mad because she told him she wanted to ask him out. Now she ask him to teach her English because she only knows Spanish... I disagree and tell him no and he on the other hand feels like im only saying no because i think she is going to steal him from me which is not true but I don’t know am I wrong? He just said he wanted to do a good deed so why not?Should I allow my boyfriend to teach one of his girl-friends who likes him to teach her English?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's clear that you trust him but you don't trust her. That's reasonable. I'd be uncomfortable with it too. For now make it clear to your boyfriend that the idea makes you kind of uncomfortable but you respect his decision. Since you also say that you understand that he could just be doing a good deed, I'd say let him. But if anything gets out of hand, tell him you'd like it if he stopped or at least called the other girl out on her inappropriate behaviour.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If your that worried about it why not just make sure your there during the lessons

0|1
    0|0
    • Lol that’s kinda funny

• He has a good point. Just say that you want to help too or something

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Honestly i wouldn't, she likes him so im pretty sure she just wants some alone time with him, besides when a guy gets horny not all of them are stong enough to keep loyalty and keep their dick in their pants

0|0
    0|0
  • Would you allow your husband to be a high school teacher or would you make him choose a different career?

0|0
    0|0
    • I would allow him to be anything he wants

• If you love someone set them free, if he is going to cheat on you then he will and if he does kick his ass to the curb

1|0
    0|0
  • are you really that stupid?

1|0
    1|0
    • No its just he’s making a big debate over it making me second guess myself whether I’m just being over reactive

• No, you are not over reacting at all, dont worry

• insecure

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not a good idea.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eeeehh... no?😂 of course you should not

0|0
    0|0
    • He’s making a big debate which is making me think maybe i am wrong

• If you say no he should respect the no.

0|0
    0|0
    • Would you quit your job if you're boyfriend said so

• Is he quitting his job though? Or doing something that won't affect him much whether he does or doesn't do it because his girlfriend is uncomfortable with it?

• yes it is no problem

0|0
    0|0
  • Let him
    Sounds like a test to me ain't it?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes