Should I allow my boyfriend to teach one of his girl-friends who likes him to teach her English?

my boyfriend wants to teach some other girl who likes him English... he doesn’t like her but he is friends with her. We dated once and broke up for only a week then he was asking me out again publicly and when i said yes the girl was mad because she told him she wanted to ask him out. Now she ask him to teach her English because she only knows Spanish... I disagree and tell him no and he on the other hand feels like im only saying no because i think she is going to steal him from me which is not true but I don’t know am I wrong? He just said he wanted to do a good deed so why not?Should I allow my boyfriend to teach one of his girl-friends who likes him to teach her English?

48

Most Helpful Girl

• It's clear that you trust him but you don't trust her. That's reasonable. I'd be uncomfortable with it too. For now make it clear to your boyfriend that the idea makes you kind of uncomfortable but you respect his decision. Since you also say that you understand that he could just be doing a good deed, I'd say let him. But if anything gets out of hand, tell him you'd like it if he stopped or at least called the other girl out on her inappropriate behaviour.

Most Helpful Guy

• If your that worried about it why not just make sure your there during the lessons

• Lol that’s kinda funny

• He has a good point. Just say that you want to help too or something