What's the best pickup/approach that you have had in person?

01

01
  • Always, always, always when I wasn't paying attention and wasn't trying to pick up a girl. I've been given se-ve-ral numbers when I was just hanging out and not thinking about finding a girl. When I try, I just fuck it up. Some guys are good at picking up women intentionally. I'm not.

• So what they would just give you their number mid or at the end of a random convo?

• Nice lol. I'm no guru - and it's not calculated. But, I would say just focus on having fun rather than the end game of picking them up. If they have fun around you, they will like you. They like a guy who can be himself around them and make them laugh and be at ease etc. without the pressure of someone trying to get something from them.

• Oh yeah cheers some solid advice. Now I just need to become confident and actually good at keeping a convo going lol