Being back with my ex?

So recently I went back to my ex after a pretty bad break which happen 3 years ago. She was talking to me and sending some "sensitive" photos and to 5 others and kisses found out cause her boyfriend told me and that was a fun talk. We still kept in touch me and my ex and she did admit what she did was fucked up, and needles to say I missed us. So jumping to 3 years later she started getting little close to Me again and stated she missed me, now the odd part is its when I join the Navy, now happy we're together again I'm a little worried she's talking to others or is here for my benefits. I tried to ask about why she came back but she always dodge the question so I assume she's here for me but I fear its not the case so I'm keeping eyes on here with every social media she has and I think I'm in the wrong cause I'm stuck up on the past on what she did. Opinions about this

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• man ! it s bad idea t to live the same story again and again. if she broke up with. she doesn't worth you. Periode !

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not good to redate even if the person asks for forgiveness, it's not right to redate especially if you had a pretty nasty breakup

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes