Are women physically attracted to the "average" man?

I'm not talking about a male model or a celebrity. Just your normal everyday guy, do they really even notice? I only see the girls where I live lose their minds for top top top percent of guys.

Guys lose their minds for women in general, from what I've seen. Like do they look at men in their class room or whatever and think dang he's hot or whatever girls think, or its kind of just like indifference?

29

Most Helpful Guy

• No, they're looking for Chad Thundercock.
    80% of women are chasing 15% of the hottest guys. The rest of everyone is standing on the sidelines. They'll even sleep with them thinking if they give these fuk-boyz sex they can snag them. No, he has so much pussy he doesn't need to commit, so she gets the same pump and dump as the rest.
    Worse, now that Chad fucked her she's sure she's at least a point or to higher SMV just because he did. So now you hear, "I"m just not going to settle." What they really mean is, I'm going to snag a Chad Thundercock because I'm so sexy. But she's not, and she thinks she's hot, and will turn down dozens of really prime suitors for a succesfull LTR.
    No, ya gotta wait for the right girl to come along that really appreciates a genuine hard-working guy. So hit the gym, hard, and make LOTS of money, and you'll have best pick of what's out there.
    And never forget, YOU ARE THE PRIZE! So act like it!

Most Helpful Girl

• We also lose our mind over men we just don’t show it. If you are attractive to an “average” woman, we are attractive to “average” men. It’s natural