Why is this so tough on me?

My boyfriend works third shift, and is a farmer. This is the busy season for farmers, we live an hour away from each other. We take turns driving to each of our towns. But the thing is, the weather has been a bitch one week, then the next weekend I was out of town. Then the following weekend he changed the day, then canceled on me. I was a little upset, cause it's going on this weekend which will be 4 weeks w/o seeing each other. He told me he said "I wish we lived closer". He treats me really good while out with him. I met his family, and they like me. But we only see each other ONCE a week. It's upsetting me that I can't even see him once.. I would be happy if I even saw him for 30 seconds.. But he's been busy.. should I wait it out? Or move on?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well, it comes down to this, if you think it may be a permanent or long-term thing, then it may be time to talk about moving in together. Which means one of you will need to get a new job, closer to the other unless either of you can support the both of you, etc. And yeah, that's one of the issue with long distance relationships

1|0
    0|0
  • You can video call him. No need a conversation. Silence is enough to console each other. A relationship is a treasure. You two should see each other every. Day. Even in one split second. Especially long distance relationship, you guys have it hard

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah it sucks, I mean one hour isn't that bad. Like omg I would be willing to drive to him every day if I could. But work gets in the way and life gets in the way. I just wanna be with him..

• Show All
    • Haven't thought about it, I have bad credit and unpaid charge cards.

• Ah... good luck

• how much patience do you have? thats the real question here

1|0
    0|0
    • I have somewhat of patience. I honestly can't stop thinking about him, I miss him a lot and tell him. But I don't know.. just seems like I am not a priority..

• Show All
    • Thank you. I appreciate it.

• How should I word it to not sound so bitchy or mean?

Recommended myTakes