Have you ever stood someone up or been stood up? What kind of excuse did u make or were u told? If you were stood up how'd you deal with it? Did you move on or move past it? If you stood someone up why? Could you be with someone after something like that? Or is it no big deal?
Most Helpful Girl
1. Is the reason they can't see you legit?
Sometimes u can't tell for sure but sometimes it just SOUNDS like a bunch of bullshit especially if they always do that and have an excuse.
2. Have you ever stood someone up or been stood up?
3. What kind of excuse did u make or were u told?
My car broke down, I can't find a babysitter (his fav excuse even though HE was the one who repeatedly asked me out, pick the day and time) etc.
4. If you were stood up how'd you deal with it? I was PISSED. lol I didn't talk to him for a few weeks. I cancelled plans for him all the time, double check with him the DAY of and ALL the time he would either not respond at all or throw me yet another excuse.
Did you move on or move past it?
I moved on eventually to another guy.
5. Could you be with someone after something like that? Or is it no big deal?
I mean I gave him tons of chances but eventually the excuses got old. So I cut him off for good
- Show AllShow Less
Most Helpful Guy
I want to read the comments, because i think this could be an important issue with the generation's of today. And itll be a bigger problem for the generations of the future, if we do not figure out a solution that is for lack of a better word. GOOD.