Do guys ever “play” girls by trying to sleep with them like 5 months after asking to be boyfriend and girlfriend so that they feel more loved and comfortable?

I’m essentially asking if this is a tactic that guys might do just to get with a girl? Like be smooth and act really loving and how they should just to sleep with her and then only dump them later on after like a 5/6 month relationship? I feel like this is a high school move maybe not something guys would do post college?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Right, younger guys like in high school and a bit in college date just for sex, when they get bored they break up and move to the next or cheat

0|0
    0|0
    • But like they usually will do this in a very short time period right? Like they wouldn’t have a relationship going for 5 or 6 months with no sex. They would just break up if it wasn’t happening and find someone else right?

• Yep, it'd be a much shorter time period

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yes people are complicated and difficult to judge.. but they cannot hide selves for long period.. Men are not easily fell in love but when they do they take thier women seriously and can be judge by their actions.. selfishness and sacrifice are two things that can judge people easily

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm single. I got on tinder and found someone to sleep with first meeting within 5 days. (she was alright too, kind of liked her.) I was at a bar today and a girl blatantly asked me to go home with her and bang her.

Why would I put 5 months into trying to sleep with someone? Is this Megan Fox or Alexandra Daddario?

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I've never done that before so I don't know anything about that, i wait until the girl is comfortable cause im always ready and after i stay with them until something like unloyalty shows and i would dump her, so a normal relationship basically

0|0
    0|0
  • Lots of guys do this, just be careful which ones you get involved with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who the hell fakes a relationship and waits 5 months to sleep with someone?

0|1
    0|0
  • 5 to 6 months seems long enough to decide whether to continue a relationship or not. If a guy was playing it would be tough to make it that long

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy yes some will do whatever just cause there bored and want sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • dont trust people easily

0|0
    0|0
  • No one plans that. They wanted to explore a relationship with you when they agreed to a relationship. Later, when they're not interested, they move on.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes