Do guys ever “play” girls by trying to sleep with them like 5 months after asking to be boyfriend and girlfriend so that they feel more loved and comfortable?

I’m essentially asking if this is a tactic that guys might do just to get with a girl? Like be smooth and act really loving and how they should just to sleep with her and then only dump them later on after like a 5/6 month relationship? I feel like this is a high school move maybe not something guys would do post college?

010

Most Helpful Guy

• Right, younger guys like in high school and a bit in college date just for sex, when they get bored they break up and move to the next or cheat

• But like they usually will do this in a very short time period right? Like they wouldn’t have a relationship going for 5 or 6 months with no sex. They would just break up if it wasn’t happening and find someone else right?

• Yep, it'd be a much shorter time period