Asking her outtt?

So if i have a really strong connection with a girl and i like her (I think she likes my). Then i ask her out in person and she "acts" really happy. Then i send the date im going to pick her up. (2 different options). She says she has plans sorry. It means she is not interested right? Because if she is interested she will say: i have plans but next week on... Day im free? I responded hmm allright and she said maybe another time. And i said sure we will se. But she is not interested i think right?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think your instincts are right. she may have acted happy cause she was flattered. but if she was really into you, she would suggest another specific time, and not say 'maybe'. so just text her 'well when you are free, let me know and we'll go out'. you already asked her out and she said yes. so if she wants the date, it's her turn to make a move and ask you.
    if she was interested but rejected the dates anyway, don't let her play with you

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I think she is not interested

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope

0|1
    0|0
  • Instead of asking people on here you should be straight up instead of wondering problem solve if too scared then you need to learn to grow up girls are attractive to guys that are straight forward

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes