Men: Which of these women would you date?

I know there are other options. Just imagine those are the only ones :p
  • A. “Okay” looks + Boring personality
    Vote A
  • B. “Bad” looks + Great personality
    Vote B
  • C. “Good” looks + Bitchy personality
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I would definitely choose B. I don’t want a bitchy or cheating girlfriend; and I want my relationship to be fun. So yeah B.

1|0
    0|0
    • That’s a very mature viewpoint

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• None. Don't like bitchy girls, and I would rather masturbate than have sex with a girl to whom I wasn't attracted.

1|1
    0|0
    • Fair enough :) what’s the ratio of importance between looks and personality to you? Mine’s around 60:40 (60 being looks and 40 being personality)

• There is no ratio. Both have to be attractive to me for a relationship to be desirable. I don't need a supermodel or anything, but there has to be both physical attraction and personal chemistry.

• Cause I'm looking at what can I do to bring her out or what can I do to open her to adventurous type of happiness and with happiness comes life of the spirit of the woman

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad looks, great personality. We can work on the "bad looks" together. #gymgoals

0|0
    0|0
    • Okay I wasn’t necessarily talking about weight... xD

• Mostly B, maybe some A, no C

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never do this, but since I had to, it's B

0|0
    0|0
  • Why don't pretty look + great personality

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugly one with great personality

0|0
    0|0
  • B. “Bad” looks + Great personality

0|0
    0|0
  • None of them really, all the qualities cancel out.

Probably go for the okay girl, assuming I like the looks and personality enough. There's thresholds for what's attractive. If the looks or personality are too bad then no deal. Any one unattractive characteristic makes a persona unattractive.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes