Why do I have such bad luck with guys?

I'm 22 and female and when it comes to dating I dont seem to have the best luck. I am a college graduate and I live in a college town so I don't know if that plays a part since most college guys dont want to really date. Every time I date someone new it never leads to anything whether I end up not liking the guy, them ghosting me, or them just wanting to fuck and nothing else. I've only had a real connection with one guy but he was emotionally unavailable and broke my heart. I just seem to have the worst luck trying to find someone who I click with. The only thing with myself that I can think of that is wrong with myself is that I have trouble opening up and have trust issues. Other than that I do have a good personality and am pretty attractive. What can I do differently? How can I find guys that are right for me?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You need to change the way you date. I find myself attracted to wrong things a lot of times. And it causes relationship issues down the line. What do all the people you make moves on have in common?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes