I just want to have fun and be adventurous, but it's not working out with any guys so far?

I just want to be able to share my high school years with a nice guy, who I can laugh with and could by my shoulder to cry on. All of the girls at my school who have boyfriends don't even treat them nicely. I don't get how they're meeting such awesome guys who are putting up with their crap ya know? I guess I just wish I could find someone rn, just someone I could trust. Are guys not into me or are they scared to ask me out? Does it have to do with my looks? Am I too ugly

02