Do you think when she talks to him he will come back I know he may be a jackass but he is my jackass?

Me and my boyfriend of 3 years broke up like 3 weeks ago. He keeps saying to me leave he doesn’t want me and Iv Been with him long enough to know something is wrong. Me and his girl best friend end are friends and she said how he is doing me isn’t cool. She said she was goin to talk to him for me and try to get him to back to me. Me and this boy have been through a lot and I do believe in second chances. I’m also 33 weeks pregnant and the baby deserves both parents to be together and love eachother.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I knew someone who had a boyfriend and he left before the baby was born, in fact I know two cases of this. Some guys are a jackass and are more afraid of having children then you might think. Also there's a few that will leave because you look different pregnant. But that might not be your experience. Out your friend aside, you and him need to have a big talk. Find out what each other wants. And find what ever middle ground you both can be happy with for things to work because you're right. Now that there's a child in the mix. You two will need to sort out the differences. ><

1|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like you are willing to stick by him no matter what. Better find out if he really loves you

0|0
    0|0
    • We were together for 3 years and currently have a baby together. I’m going to take a strong guess and say he does 😂😂

• Show All
    • I wish it was that easy he’s been treating me like trash lately as well and I don’t understand why

• Well that is unacceptable regardless of his excuse. Call him on this bull shit. .

Recommended myTakes