Do you think when she talks to him he will come back I know he may be a jackass but he is my jackass?

Me and my boyfriend of 3 years broke up like 3 weeks ago. He keeps saying to me leave he doesn’t want me and Iv Been with him long enough to know something is wrong. Me and his girl best friend end are friends and she said how he is doing me isn’t cool. She said she was goin to talk to him for me and try to get him to back to me. Me and this boy have been through a lot and I do believe in second chances. I’m also 33 weeks pregnant and the baby deserves both parents to be together and love eachother.

02