My ex ghosted me for no reason?

We broke up over years ago. we remained friends and spoke all the time even recently. Out of nowhere i go to messsge him and im blocked. Im heartbroken because i thought our friendship meant something to him. Could it be he still harbours feelings? Im so confused.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• He either found someone new, you said something insensitive, or it hurts him because he still thinks of you. Maybe he thought it was better if you guys weren't talking because he still likes you a lot. I don't know many guys who get over girls. Maybe he's not an exception.

0|0
    0|0
    • I think people generally dont ever get "over" someone. Love is always there. But there's a difference in loving someone and being in love with them. We were always better friends, only thing going for our relationship was good sex haha.

• Ghosting is easier than confrontation. Maybe he didn't want to hurt your feelings, but I guess you'll never know. I don't know you, and I don't know him. I'm just generalizing everything.

In my opinion though loving someone is good enough doesn't matter if you're in love can't expect everything to always be awesome it's unrealistic. I think it just matters if you were both happy.

Maybe he wasn't happy and moved on. If anything I think whatever his reason, you should be happy for him if you really did care about him.

Also to move on yourself, you can't change what happened.

• He didn't view your friendship the way you did. It's as simple as that.

0|0
    0|0
    • I guess not.

• Even if he still had feelings if he valued the friendship you guys had he would at least be open with you, as a friend, and put an end to it. Ghosting is rude...
      You will have to move on and if he one day wants to be a part of your life again, remind him of this moment.

• Im done for good at this point. You can't treat people like they're disposable.

• Yeah or he has a new woman in his life

0|0
    0|0
    • Still doesn't make sense to throw away 7 years of friendship over a new relationship. Im in a relationship aswell but wouldn't ever of thrown this friendship away.

• It makes sense to prioritize a relationship over a friendship. One gets you laid and the other well it’s “emotional” support.

• True enough. It just sucks haha.

Recommended myTakes