Girls, Ladies is this creepy?

Hello, so I go to a local dog park now then and on two separate occasions I bumped into the same girl there. We didn't exchange names but she is friendly and cute definitely out of my league, but we've chatted a bit close in age both in nearby universities our dogs get along lol and it kinda just hit me, "hey this girl is pretty awesome". I wanted to chat with her more and ask her out but her friend was there and I thought that would be awkward. Recently a friend of mine has told me about asking girls out on fb and I've never used fb much but I figured I'd try and find her on fb. Although I wasn't expecting to find her I did and she's even more out of my league than I thought lol. Well is it weird if i messaged her on fb? I plan on trying to bump into her again at the dog park but the last time I ran into her was months ago.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I’d be pretty weirded out to be honest, especially if you haven’t seen her recently and she didn’t give you any of her personal information or invitations to contact her

0|0
    0|0
  • If youve never talked to her it ks creepy. If youve already have had conversations go for it

0|0
    0|0
  • Try to bump in and get her name so it's not as creepy

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes