Why is my luck in dating women so poor?

So I'm a 20yo M with a stable job, car, and from what I hear a once in a century personality. I don't have too much confidence in my looks however I have been called handsome and cute before. When it comes to relationships I'm 100% loyal and completely honest with my partner, I'm affectionate but not clingy and I give my partner their own space and privacy. I don't date for "fun" or to "boost my confidence" I'm always serious about the relationships I go into. I've never cheated but I've been cheated on (I immediately put an end to that relationship) I'm an open book so feel free to ask anything.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You're a good guy. Being good is the cherry on top of the cake. Girls want the cake. If they get the cherry in addition, they'll like it. But they'll never go for the cherry alone when there's plenty of cake out there.
    Women are interested in men they can look up to and who takes charge of everything for them. ... before some harpy wants to tear me down and claim that "not all women are like that" (NAWALT), ok: not all women. But most are. So what you need to do is "be a leader". If you have a passion, and I hope you do otherwise you'll need to find one in order to be attractive, go after your passion. It'll make you attractive. Women basically want someone who allows to keep the advantages of children (the man takes charge and provides) while enjoying the advantages of being an adult and imposing their wants to their man. The dynamics of being attracted to men who don't need them is f***ed up.

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm a night auditor for a hotel as well as an assistant manager, I do take charge primarily πŸ˜‚

• Show All
    • Honestly, you explained this very well. The cherry analogy is excellent.

• @Voxpop it doesn't change that I'm already basically like this πŸ˜‚

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Luck by definition refers to something without reason, something thats coincidental at most. So by definition, there is no "why". You just had bad luck. Just take your chances, there isn't much more you can do about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not enough information to help you. What has your experience been? Are you unable to get women to accept a date with you? How are you approaching them? Or are you getting first dates but no second dates?

0|0
    0|0
    • Usually it's that I get stood up or that women outright deny me. However I recently had a girlfriend completely disappear on me for no good reason and with no explanation.

• Show All
    • How well do you know them before asking for a date? What sort of responses are you getting?

• I like to really get to know them first and sometimes I hear "You're too good of a friend" or "I just don't see you that way"

• It says DICK at the top of your profile. Is that your name or is it what women think of you?

1|0
    0|0
    • It's just an playing on the stereotype that all men will send women dick pictures :P

• You seem to be perfect. I guess that could be intimidating to girls.

• Well aren't I lucky πŸ˜‚

• Its because you are nice and easy going... people take advantage of it and plua you feel this way cuz u were cheated on

0|0
    0|0
  • We live in a world with so much shit.

I learnt to stop caring so much. For my first year of Uni, I found out my course is one big scam. So I used it as a backdrop to then work on my flaws.

I built my confidence by signing up to modelling gigs and I collaborated with other students and did lots more dating. Im always messing round in class and I've made so many stories that my friends have told their friends about. Now I've still got many flaws, but I believe I am amazing and I can see Im getting the reputation that I want.

Life is exactly how you take it. I think you might be looking for love in the wrong places. Then again Im just looking 9

0|0
    0|0
  • Because you’re busy

0|1
    0|0
    • I always make time for my partner, at least 4-5 hours a day. I even plan dates and love to cuddle up under a blanket and watch movies together :)

• Show All
    • Nope good luck though

• I appreciate it

• OnCe In A CenTUry PerSonALitY

0|1
    0|0
  • Beacause you can't flirt

0|0
    0|0
  • Work on your confidence.

0|0
    0|0
    • I believe I have decent confidence however I can be shy around attractive women

• Show All
    • Hmm it's hard but keep trying. I think the dating world can be very tough for men.

• You've got it right there :/

Recommended myTakes