Why is my luck in dating women so poor?

So I'm a 20yo M with a stable job, car, and from what I hear a once in a century personality. I don't have too much confidence in my looks however I have been called handsome and cute before. When it comes to relationships I'm 100% loyal and completely honest with my partner, I'm affectionate but not clingy and I give my partner their own space and privacy. I don't date for "fun" or to "boost my confidence" I'm always serious about the relationships I go into. I've never cheated but I've been cheated on (I immediately put an end to that relationship) I'm an open book so feel free to ask anything.

28

Most Helpful Guy

• You're a good guy. Being good is the cherry on top of the cake. Girls want the cake. If they get the cherry in addition, they'll like it. But they'll never go for the cherry alone when there's plenty of cake out there.
    Women are interested in men they can look up to and who takes charge of everything for them. ... before some harpy wants to tear me down and claim that "not all women are like that" (NAWALT), ok: not all women. But most are. So what you need to do is "be a leader". If you have a passion, and I hope you do otherwise you'll need to find one in order to be attractive, go after your passion. It'll make you attractive. Women basically want someone who allows to keep the advantages of children (the man takes charge and provides) while enjoying the advantages of being an adult and imposing their wants to their man. The dynamics of being attracted to men who don't need them is f***ed up.

• I'm a night auditor for a hotel as well as an assistant manager, I do take charge primarily πŸ˜‚

• Honestly, you explained this very well. The cherry analogy is excellent.

• @Voxpop it doesn't change that I'm already basically like this πŸ˜‚