Why do I get paranoid when I see girls that are very touchy towards my current bf?

I had bad experience with girls in past. They away seem to like the guys I was am dating in college. they always went after my type of guys. they got alway with it. two of guys did cheated on me. dump them both and got fed up with college. I do have trust in my current boyfriend. his girl as friends are not nice to me one bit. they always act very weird when my current boyfriend & I on date night. he busy with work placement on Tuesday morning. he busy on weekend.

433

Most Helpful Guy

• It's natural that girls feel from other girls... so just relaxed.. I think u trust people blindly and not observe their behaviour... you should draw lines for girls that should be between normal friends and girl friends.. filtering every time get together.. interrupting dates should not be tolerated and u should clear it to other girls and boy friend by ur behaviour and by words... I m sorry about your past but I think u r lucky that u come to know about these people early... I think u should talk to ur boyfriend about his girl friends about thier behaviour... keep eye in them and avoid them and not let them destroy ur time with boyfriend... I suggest to hangout with ur boyfriend alone.. trust him but keep check... analyze ur past and learn from it

Most Helpful Girl

• You're stabling into a relationship and feel untoward yet he's yours he is that's just what other women do he must be fetching