Why do I get paranoid when I see girls that are very touchy towards my current bf?

I had bad experience with girls in past. They away seem to like the guys I was am dating in college. they always went after my type of guys. they got alway with it. two of guys did cheated on me. dump them both and got fed up with college. I do have trust in my current boyfriend. his girl as friends are not nice to me one bit. they always act very weird when my current boyfriend & I on date night. he busy with work placement on Tuesday morning. he busy on weekend.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• It's natural that girls feel from other girls... so just relaxed.. I think u trust people blindly and not observe their behaviour... you should draw lines for girls that should be between normal friends and girl friends.. filtering every time get together.. interrupting dates should not be tolerated and u should clear it to other girls and boy friend by ur behaviour and by words... I m sorry about your past but I think u r lucky that u come to know about these people early... I think u should talk to ur boyfriend about his girl friends about thier behaviour... keep eye in them and avoid them and not let them destroy ur time with boyfriend... I suggest to hangout with ur boyfriend alone.. trust him but keep check... analyze ur past and learn from it

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You're stabling into a relationship and feel untoward yet he's yours he is that's just what other women do he must be fetching

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It's completely understandable that you feel this way. Talk to your boyfriend and explain to him what bothers you and why.

0|1
    0|0
  • it is ok to be protective but too much means you do not trust ur boyfriend at some point and being too protective starts subconsciously create doubts.

Now even the girls are approaching ur boyfriend, it is ok if your boyfriend knows what loyalty, honesty and commitment mean. If he does not know and act upon it , then whether you are protective or not, the result will be the same: cheating.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is it paranoid, of a little jealous, or just that you want your man for yourself, and you don't want women getting to cozy with him. You mentioned very touchy. Being as he has a current girlfriend, they have no business getting "very touchy" with him, so it's little wonder you don't like it. By very touchy, I'm thinking you mean more than a short hug or a short kiss on the cheek, if they are very good friends for a long time.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't think they are long term friend. two his female friends keep get to reject him before will started going out.

• If not long term friends, then the hugs need to be short and sweet, and the flirting to a minimum. They shouldn't be acting like he doesn't have a girl friend. If they do, then of course, you would not like it. And he should respect you enough, to not let them treat him as if he had no girlfriend.

• Before we started dating he keep getting reject by the girls. they didn't care until he has found girlfriend and girls trying get his attention.

• Because it's not special. The bond ain't even special between you both. That's why. You don't communicate enough, even though you might think you do. Why do I know? Because I feel like you don't understand him nor his preference. But if he's a player, then ditch him. If he's that loyal/good, then know him. Only then will you stop being paranoid. If he doesn't let you in his world, he should fuck off. That's it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Others girls being touchy shouldn't even be a factor if you trust your boyfriend enough. Because your boyfriend knows you're always the most special one for him. If he doesn't know it yet, make it known. Enter his world. Make it special. Be his special one. That's the core.

• Show All
    • No I will never stop Dating. I love my own self. and I do what fuck I want and I don't give a fuck about people opinion. I will always have faith that I can pick up any man if I want to.

• Hahaha sure do what the fuck you want. Knock yourself out girl πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ’―

• Make your feelings known to your boyfriend, but trust him if you have no reason not to. Make it clear but be confident that your man is yours and no one can change that if the guy is worth keeping.

0|0
    0|0
  • U just need to relax. If he is busy than it does not mean he would date some one other than u coz u said bout the behaviour of the girls towards u so he may have choosen u instead of them this is first assumption. Second is that he must be dating. its very hard to see other girls been surrounded to that guy u love but keep In mind someday u will find ur type of Prince or boy who only loves u.

0|0
    0|0
    • One that he hates the girl of his friends. Make us less time. most of time when we get fed up with with girl we just staring kissing they come alway.

• Show All
    • Questioning is good. It is okay to ask as many question until u don't understand or have confidence.

• We both have a learning disability.

• It means u were betrayed before so your trust for someone is going to be harder and it isn't a bad thing , nothing wrong with being a little protective because of what happened to u before , best thing to do is talk to your boyfriend and be upfront with your feelings and let him know how u feel , communication is key , I been in your shoes cuz I was cheated on before as well so if u ever want some good advice on how to handle your insecurity inbox me I will be glad to help you

0|0
    0|0
    • We can only talk about one mins since girls went out and another come in. the girls know ghar he is taken but the girls stop me from talking short about time.

• Please explain that again u lost me lol

• We only talk one mins. if a staff there. if no staff girls comes when I was about talk about privet things. he hates wasting time.

• Firstly, thanks for all the invites to answer questions.

You get paranoid because as you yourself said "I had bad experience with girls in the past", and "two of the guys cheated on me". You've been hurt by the men you were with and by other women. Things like that are difficult to move on from. They can be overcame however, it is possible for you to trust a man and trust other women in general again also. I don't know what you would have to do to make this happen though.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's common female psychology to notice taken guys more than single ones because it shows they're desirable

0|1
    0|0
  • May i know since how long you have been knowing your boyfriend and how close you both are... I'm asking bcz i can't say anything without knowing detail...

0|0
    0|0
    • Been going out 10 weeks 2 month and 15 day. 74 days

• That was a great way of answering... πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘.. anyways, thanks for answering, do you know about his past, i mean are you both transparent in terms of knowing each other and each others past...

• I know he has one ex girlfriend that I am friends with. he went to same high school of me. we both like video gaming. we love Warrington wolves. he also has a learning disability.

• That's normal. You feel love at the same time towards him. Don't be too protective but don't let it go too far, find a grey zone

0|0
    0|0
  • As I can see, you are the only one who is getting in progress with it, not the girls, thats why they are weird against you, that makes them upset. But, can I ask what kind of person is he?

0|0
    0|0
    • He ignored the girls. he love video gaming staring. kissing hates wasting time. he also has a learning disability.

• Show All
    • Him not them

• I was saying that you can keep trust him, it wasn't an order.

• I get it. He is yours and you don't want a woman to take him and want his focus on you... Same here. If a woman did that to me and i was in a relationship, it would make me uncomfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jealousy πŸ˜‚
    It's okay to he a little possessive. Don't bother about it much. Have faith in your boyfriend. That's all that matters

0|0
    0|0
  • That's normal. People should know their boundaries, including your boyfriend, but dont be too harsh on him. He may be too kind to "push" a girl off

0|0
    0|0
  • Be paranoid. Hell, watch those bitches closely. If they're not nice to you, that means they like him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thanks for the invite to answer the question but I've never had jealousy in a relationship so I'm a bad person to ask

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 - You see the woman as a threat. 2 - They shouldn't be touching your partner , it's very disrespectful and make that clear 3 - If you didn't care about this guy you wouldn't have such strong feelings. Lastly- You have trust issues on the count of being cheated on in the past. That it doesn't just go away you have to work through it.
    You might trust your man but you don't trust other woman around your man.
    Sorry his "girl friends" aren't very nice to you. Might be time to play closer attention to their behavior around your man.
    Something doesn't seem right about their treatment of you and why they're mistreating you?

When they do start standing up for yourself and your respect.
    Or they will keep doing it.
    Perhaps these woman like him more than just a friend.
    Busy on weekends?

Be well. Hope it works out well this partner.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't think they are long term friend. two his female friends keep getting to reject him before will started going out.

• You are stretching yourself too much. Give it a rest and everything will work out fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like he needs to tell them to back off. Makes me question him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause your normal, all girls do.. all girls hide their crazy lol

0|0
    0|0
  • You are rightfully jealous

0|0
    1|0
  • Concerned about them taking him away from you -_-

0|0
    0|0
    • The been very touchy. only when we were are on date and girls. shit about me.

• It's pretty normal...

0|1
    0|0
  • because you're insecure

0|0
    2|0
  • Trust your boyfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • Ur insecure

0|0
    1|0
  • Calmly talk to him about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're being jealous

0|0
    1|0
  • It’s normal
    Trust me

0|0
    0|0
  • Because you care about him.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is jealousy it's a good thing in this sence.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just don't care

0|0
    0|0
  • It means you are a normal girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people are possessive

0|0
    0|0
    • The been very touchy. only when we were are on date and girls. shit about me.

Recommended myTakes