How to let a girl know you are interested in her without harming the current relationship?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're already in a relationship but you're wanting to let another girl know you're interested in her, then if you do that you're already harming the relationship you're in. If you don't want to be in a relationship with the person you're with then do the right thing: End the relationship you're already in first. And only then pursue someone else.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Literally, there’s no way to guarantee this. Just he straight forward.

0|0
    0|0
  • My advice is to try and determine if you like her for who she is and not because you have expectations of her. If you like her for her character then ask away. If she says yes, then great. If she says she doesn't know, then let her think it over. If she days no, then it's tough but at the end of the day, if you really like her, rather than just wanting to possess her, all you'll want is for 'em to be happy.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would ask her friends and see if she likes you first because if she doesn’t, it might mess up your friendship. If she does, just ask her out normally I guess.

0|1
    0|0
  • May be show by your respect and care as well as make her to feel special and important person and these kind of gesture can make her something that you are interested so may be she could understand.

0|2
    0|0
  • You don't. That is kind of a dumb question. If it's her relationship and she likes you back you hurt her relationship. If she doesn't like you back then it was a waste of time to start with, and lastly if it's you that's in a relationship then WTF are you doing?

0|0
    0|0
  • I read your other replies.

So, you want to tell her in such a way that if she rejects you, you can continue on as buddies?

Why?

If she rejects you tomorrow, and maintains a friendship, are you comfortable with the idea she will have boyfriends not you? That when those end, she will seek other men not you? Each time she does that and you are hanging on, is a new round of rejection.

Are you going to be happy with the idea she is getting laid while you sit home thinking about her? Hoping one day she will change her mind and give you a shot? Just for that day to never come?

Think about it. You have changed the dynamics of your relationship. You can either come clean and live with that change, or ignore it and hope resentment doesn't creep in and fuck up the "friendship"..

0|0
    0|0
  • If u just met her in last 5 or 6 months better move on.. coz u dont want to hurt your self.. think of a girl whom god has made for you instead of thinking of this girl..

0|0
    0|0
  • This is a very difficult situation. The best advice I can give is don't tell her. If you tell her when she's invested in someone else, she'll most likely ignore you.

0|0
    0|0
  • A joking statement like "if you were my girl I'd ___" Amd make sure you're clear about respecting the relationship. And then don't hover! Gonna have to be patient.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry. It's impossible.

If she likes you back, it'll be fine. The problem is it's almost impossible to read.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being straight.. and complementing it with a wow factor.. like a expensive date.. very romantic.. dont come off strong.. let her come to you

0|0
    0|0
  • well drop the relationship firsy before pursuing someone

0|0
    0|0
  • Just ask her if she could see you two together. Better than sit and watch

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey i am kinda in to u would u like to explore that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't even

0|0
    0|0
  • Whats the current relationship?

0|0
    0|0
  • If she’s in a relationship then just don’t

0|0
    0|1
  • Telling with a smile will help