Do men like straightforwardness when there’s a miscommunication?

46

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. Most men hate when women want to be subtle, leave "clues", or beat around the bush. Most men love when women are straightforward.

• So just cut to chase. He’ll respond.

• This a passive guy I don’t even know if he’s shy but yea I have to suck it up and just do it 💪🏼

• If it helps to ease your nerves, women who make the first move only get rejected about 8% of the time, whereas guys are rejected about 77% of the time (straight from a Cosmopolitan magazine). So... the odds are strongly in your favor!