Do men like straightforwardness when there’s a miscommunication?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. Most men hate when women want to be subtle, leave "clues", or beat around the bush. Most men love when women are straightforward.

0|0
    0|0
    • So just cut to chase. He’ll respond.

• Show All
    • This a passive guy I don’t even know if he’s shy but yea I have to suck it up and just do it 💪🏼

• If it helps to ease your nerves, women who make the first move only get rejected about 8% of the time, whereas guys are rejected about 77% of the time (straight from a Cosmopolitan magazine). So... the odds are strongly in your favor!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 45

• yes absolutely

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but if your in an argument w/ your boyfriend keep your straitforwardness logical and contructive. Talk with him not at him

0|2
    0|0
    • Oh no! This is when I’m calm and thinking rational and I want to just straight up say it.

• Definitely. I believe in the "don't go to bed angry" motto and it's nice to get it out there and out of the way so you can work on it if it's a problem or just move on if your partner literally just didn't understand you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I hate when someone is bitchy and won't tell me what is wrong. Then i am not given the opportunity to be better.

0|1
    0|0
    • So if she let you be for awhile then straight out and talked you to you directly you’d be happy

• Show All
    • Hahahahaha this is a bookworm. Trust me it will be fine. He’s probably reading a cartoon book right now.

• Yeah u have to be straightforward to a guy ALL THE TIME except ur talking to god lmao cause we are kinda slow thinking and not always know what you mean, so try to put urself in his situation, fir eg if u flirt with him he might not notice it, where a woman would be suspicious

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea. I’ve kind of given the guy time. We’re both passive and nerdy. We both kind of ghosted each other by accident. Stupidest term. But your right. If you like them just SAY IT. The ghost is dead 💀 lol who cares lol

• Yes, be straight forward and mean what you say. Most men dont have the time or patience for word games. Dont make us wonder what you really mean or what. Just come straight out and say it. No BS, no subtle hints, jk o saying one thing but meaning another.

0|0
    0|0
    • I hate autocorrect and using these small keyboards. Last part should have just read "no" no jk o.

• If there is miscommunication things already werent so straightforward. But if you choose to clarify in the non-aggressive and or attacking manner I'm sure he wants to put an end to the confusion as fast as you do.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ehhh... no? We clearly prefer misunderstanding everything and eventually if it can lead to a rape it's even better...
    I mean are you all clean in your head or what?
    Obviously every decent human being does... 🤦🏻

0|0
    0|0
  • No, they like you to be as vague and mysterious about the miscommunication as possible. I personally feel a sense of accomplishment when a woman makes me figure it out on my own, using only her vague and nonverbal clues.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes damnit, no bullshit, no fucking around. Women love to play games. We men do not ladies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes absolutely. The more clear straight forward non beating around the bush is preferred.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I do I appreciate straightforwardness however there's a huge difference and I very thin line between straightforwardness and rudeness you can always be polite or positive when communicating

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. We like it all the time.. girls are planner.. men mostly live in the moment.. so when a plane failed.. we normally don't know what it is you planned and messed up.. especially if we messed it up

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yeah. There's nothing more annoying in miscommunication than leaving something out or sugarcoating it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally speaking we prefer clear and straightforward communication
    It is just easier all around when there is less guessing and mindreading

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck yes. Girls who want us to read their minds are a huge hassle. Just say what's on your mind jesus.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, 1000X yes. Clear communication could be the difference between a problem never being resolved, and a happy, healthy relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • I Love straightforwardness and when people are up front. I hate when people, especially women, speak in code and make you decipher shit

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, men are very straightforward with their communication.

0|0
    0|0
  • 100%. You cannot solve the problem if you understand it differently.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer complete clarity and understanding if there's been a miscommunication, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck yes. Listen women stop pussy footing around and Judy fucking talk to us about the priblem

0|0
    0|0
    • I’m about to tell a guy how I feel and what I thought and just speak my mind

• Good! You will also feel better about it too. I hope it goes well for you I really do. If you ever wanna talk about anything just DM me OK?

• Yea! I’ll dm hold on. Your going to see my username.

• Yes. We can't read your mind. If you expect something or want it, say it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Especially after it looks one or the other ghosted someone. I just want to say look I want to talk to you lol

• Yes. Men prefer you be as blatant and direct as possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • I couldn't ask for anything better when there's a miscommunication!

0|0
    0|0
  • Your trolling right? That question is like will the apple fall far from the tree?

0|0
    0|0
  • Most all people like playing games it seems. I prefer streight forward

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea I just need to freakin get to the point. It’s not even that... people are scared of CONFRONTATION.

• Show All
    • They do? Bc it’s direct and to the point?

• Men honey not boys fyi ist illegal to be man u women have castrated them

• Always straight forward approcah give you better results compare to any other thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • YES!

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes