Why does my boyfriend choose to hang out with his roommate more than me?

Every time I want to hangout with my boyfriend he says he has to talk to his guy roommate or wants to hangout with his guy roommate. His roommate was gone for the last two days and he wouldn't hangout with me one night because I was babysitting and then the next night he said he had five loads of laundry to do and was going to hangout with his neighbors. Then 8 at night I still hadn't heard from him. Finally at 9 he texted me and I went over there.
Updates:
Every time we do hangout his guy roommate has to hangout with us.
Also he has lost interested in having sex with me. It seems like its forced or he doesn't want to as often as we did before. We have only been dating for five months.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I dated a girl for awhile that was like this. I honestly think that they think they like/love you but in reality would be better as a friend.

I went through 2 years of "I have plans" or "I'm playing a game" and then she just stopped making excuses and wouldn't show up at all for plans with me.

0|0
    0|0
    • I am tired of the games and his excuses during the week and then the weekends were never alone. I don't know what to do.

• It's definitely not a fun situation. The choice of "Do I stick it out because I like them" or "Leave because they're never around anyway"

I'm not you and maybe the are some differences but I took the first choice and stuck it out. In hindsight it wasn't worth it all, I let a few relationships go by and funnily enough turned down the woman who is now my wife, for this other girl who ignored me.

• he probably likes anal

0|0
    0|0
    • My roommate makes jokes that he is gay and she said she observed how jealous his roommate gets when my boyfriend and I are close.

• Because he values his time with others over u

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes