Why does my boyfriend choose to hang out with his roommate more than me?

Every time I want to hangout with my boyfriend he says he has to talk to his guy roommate or wants to hangout with his guy roommate. His roommate was gone for the last two days and he wouldn't hangout with me one night because I was babysitting and then the next night he said he had five loads of laundry to do and was going to hangout with his neighbors. Then 8 at night I still hadn't heard from him. Finally at 9 he texted me and I went over there.
Every time we do hangout his guy roommate has to hangout with us.
Also he has lost interested in having sex with me. It seems like its forced or he doesn't want to as often as we did before. We have only been dating for five months.

12