He kept asking me to visit but now that I plan to he stopped talking to me as frequently?

We haven’t seen each other for a year, he typically talks to me every day but I’ve only heard from him three times this week. Do you think he changed his mind?
Updates:
He completely flakes out on me. But still continues to text me. I stopped replying.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Well whatever it is you could wait and he would come back eventually, you dont wanna chase after him either cause maybe thats what he wants

0|0
    0|0
  • Could it be he's busy with something?
    Not every little change in someone's behaviour has to mean something negative.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• may be he is busy.. I sometimes talk very less, but as it is a long relation, she knows that I am busy somehow... after a long time being together, I guess, you also can feel him, his problems, love and happiness every thing...

0|0
    0|0
    • At first we were very close and I actually could feel those things. The last time I felt it was a month ago, I hadn’t heard from him in a couple days and I thought I felt him thinking of me and all of the sudden I received a text from him. I really hope I get to see him but I’m worried I won’t. Also I don’t know if this matters but he was the last one to send a text, I didn’t reply because he only sent one word so I don't know if that has something to do with it.

Recommended myTakes