He kept asking me to visit but now that I plan to he stopped talking to me as frequently?

We haven’t seen each other for a year, he typically talks to me every day but I’ve only heard from him three times this week. Do you think he changed his mind?
He completely flakes out on me. But still continues to text me. I stopped replying.

03

Most Helpful Guys

• Well whatever it is you could wait and he would come back eventually, you dont wanna chase after him either cause maybe thats what he wants

• Could it be he's busy with something?
    Not every little change in someone's behaviour has to mean something negative.