If you really like your SO and you’ve been online dating for a few years would you ever plan to meet them?

58

Most Helpful Girl

• Online dating is not real dating if you never consider meeting the other person. You can't really call it a relationship otherwise, just in my opinion. Cuz as much as the relationship should be emotional, no one can survive without being physically next to their SO. So my answer is yes, I would want to meet them within the first few months of dating if possible.

• Oh ok yes very true

• Yeah I know very rare

• It can't ever work if it's solely online. Sooner or later they have to meet.

Most Helpful Guy

• If the answer to that is no then you aren't dating. An online situation is temporary, if it doesn't cross into real life then it isn't a relationship in my opinion.

• Fair enough

• Yeah good point thank you

• No worries!