If you really like your SO and you’ve been online dating for a few years would you ever plan to meet them?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Online dating is not real dating if you never consider meeting the other person. You can't really call it a relationship otherwise, just in my opinion. Cuz as much as the relationship should be emotional, no one can survive without being physically next to their SO. So my answer is yes, I would want to meet them within the first few months of dating if possible.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh ok yes very true

• Show All
    • Yeah I know very rare

• It can't ever work if it's solely online. Sooner or later they have to meet.

Most Helpful Guy

• If the answer to that is no then you aren't dating. An online situation is temporary, if it doesn't cross into real life then it isn't a relationship in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
    • Fair enough

• Show All
    • Yeah good point thank you

• No worries!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It seems a bit weird to me to just keep it online longterm.. Make sure they are real, how you're vibing irl (I don't think you can fully know someone online),...
    I think at some point you're going to miss hugs, etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well yes otherwise they are not SO they are a pen pal

1|0
    0|0
  • Online dating for a few years, and never met? What is the point? Unless they live halfway around the world, and you're both poor, how could that even happen?

1|1
    0|0
  • All I suggest is that you make sure they are real. Don't let others tell you how love works. If you feel a connection with someone over the internet then that is fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, of course :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I would 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • That is a pen pal. You haven't eve met yet.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure

1|0
    0|0
  • what SO means?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea probably

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes