How can I find people to date without using dating apps?

013

Most Helpful Guy

• I have this same problem and it's not as simple as getting out more. I would have to find specific events because the town I live in is mainly a retirement town. Not saying I couldn't meet someone out but it's definitely a lower percentage. I've dated two people from my job as I work at a large college but that's about it. Didn't find luck with dating apps. People are more interesting in person than on a screen. You can read all you can about someone but until you meet them is where it really matters.

• I completely get you. Going out doesn't guarantee that you are going to meet someone.