How can I find people to date without using dating apps?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have this same problem and it's not as simple as getting out more. I would have to find specific events because the town I live in is mainly a retirement town. Not saying I couldn't meet someone out but it's definitely a lower percentage. I've dated two people from my job as I work at a large college but that's about it. Didn't find luck with dating apps. People are more interesting in person than on a screen. You can read all you can about someone but until you meet them is where it really matters.

0|0
    0|0
    • I completely get you. Going out doesn't guarantee that you are going to meet someone.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• In my experience, sittinh around reading a book in the library while looking your best always leads to dates.

Other than that. Pick up some new cool hobby? Take a self defense course. Go climbing. Enlist in some course at the local uni that seems fun. Interject yourself in new social groups. Sometimes we have to force things.

0|1
    0|0
  • Go places with people that's have at least vaguely similar interests to you. Talk to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go out meet new people go to places you like and dont be shy

0|0
    0|0
    • People always say this... When im out im focused on the people im with so that does not guarantee that i will meet someone who is interested in me

• Go out alone then learn how to explore by yourself for example if you're in Europe you can freely go to almost every cou try in Europe take a weekend tour to france or germany etc you get the point

• Its hard, be outside more, trust me it will help you, get a pet take it out too

0|0
    0|0
  • The best places to look would be at work or in a church.

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh by going out?

0|1
    0|0
  • By going out

0|1
    0|0
  • G@G !

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask here