Would you date someone with Herpes?

If you met someone you really liked in so many ways and a month later you found out they had herpes, would you up and leave?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have dated someone with genital herpes and they had it managed. Never had a flare up while I was with her after we broke up, I checked out clean so that wasn't that big of an issue. NOW the medication she was on practically made her have stomach problems and her having herpes made her super insecure and have low self-esteem which that effectively killed our relationship, but not the disease itself.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Like 1 in 5 people have genital herpes, so you’d run this risk whether they knew it or not. Stigma on this one makes it a bigger deal than it is.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Herpes is pretty messed up... There's no cure... I don't know who would want to have sex with a partner that has it... Herpes is for life😅

0|0
    0|0
  • If they know how to take care of it yes, and if I trust them enough to be honest about when they are contagious.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know enough about Herpes to say for sure... but I would probably think twice about being with them

0|0
    0|0
  • hell yeah wtf

0|0
    0|0
  • If they took a month to tell me then maybe

0|0
    0|0
  • lmao hell no

0|0
    0|0
  • Oral yes. I'm not sure about vaginal.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I can't :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Leave. I don't need mouth sores. Fewer gfs but longer term help with that.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes