Would you date someone with Herpes?

If you met someone you really liked in so many ways and a month later you found out they had herpes, would you up and leave?

29

Most Helpful Guy

• I have dated someone with genital herpes and they had it managed. Never had a flare up while I was with her after we broke up, I checked out clean so that wasn't that big of an issue. NOW the medication she was on practically made her have stomach problems and her having herpes made her super insecure and have low self-esteem which that effectively killed our relationship, but not the disease itself.

Most Helpful Girl

• Like 1 in 5 people have genital herpes, so you’d run this risk whether they knew it or not. Stigma on this one makes it a bigger deal than it is.